DEUTZ Professional Tools
High-quality hand tools made in Germany: Resilient, durable and safe – the perfect match for your workshop.
- Chrome vanadium steel forged.
- Good grip thanks to matt chrome
- Jaws set at 15°.
- Cutting edges induction hardened.
- Ergonomic grip shape for safe and comfortable handling.
- Precisely forged head with guaranteed
hardness according to DIN 1193.
- With forged safety hull and nylon protective
sleeve for increased safety.
- Accurately machined edge (chamfer) for
protection against splintering.
- Chrome-plated blades made of high-alloyed
special steel for optimal corrosion protection.
- Burnished tip for precise, durable fitting into the screw.
- Soft and anti-slip grip zone made of
TPE plastic for secure hold with maximum
The DEUTZ Professional Tools shown above as well as many more are available at your local DEUTZ Service Partner.